"Doing YOU WELL Wednesday" #6

an encouragement link up promoting community

Hi everyone!! Can't wait to hear what you all have been up to this week! For all of you who are new to the link up...all you do is share with us what you're DOING WELL this week! It can be ANYTHING; no matter how big or small, as long as it’s leading you towards…DOING YOU WELL! We as women have gone most of our lives doing others well, but when it comes to doing ourselves well…we must admit, we have fallen short. The enemy wants us to
focus on all the things we just can't seem to get right in our lives...and when it's time to celebrate all the things we are doing right...he makes us feel unworthy, so we find it hard to celebrate ourselves! Who knows, you may have something that will inspire one of the other readers…and besides, we can all use some encouragement!! Btw...I'm enjoying reading your lovely comments on how you're doing yourselves well! ;-) Chime in on the convo and please feel free to reply to comments made by others. 

As you can probably tell by now, this isn’t your normal linky-party. My goal is to create a community where we actually get to know one another and each other's blogs by connecting here on this link-up...where you’re not just a linked up post(if you  get my drift). For all my sisters who don't have blogs, please leave  your comment, so we can get to know you too! If you have a website or fan page, you can leave the link for them in the comment section. If you don’t have anything to share, you can still link up(I highly recommend you say something though, so we can get to know you, that's the point, right).;-)  Each week I'll feature one of our fabulous participants! Our featured blogger this week is the lovely Joi who blogs over at "Rx Fitness Lady " go over and show her some lovin'Here are the rules: 




  • If you follow me via GFC(Google Friend Connect), Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest,  please make sure to leave in your comment that you're following, so I can return the favor.
  • Leave your comment on what you’re doing well this week. If you’re a blogger, link up your blog(s)(any post you'd like) so others can visit and follow you. Go visit other blogs and comment/follow. Try to visit as many as you can each week. Remember, we're creating a community here.
  • Please play fair(as I’ve seen so many bloggers in link-ups NOT do). If someone comments on/follows your blog…PLEASE return the favor! Remember, we're creating a community. Don't forget to let them know you're dropping by from the "Doing YOU WELL" link-up.
  • As I’ve stated, my goal is to create a community (I'm not trying to be redundant) where we come together to make new friends, connect with one another AND support each other's blogs...that's one of the reasons we blog, right? If your goal is to get followers for the sake of just getting followers…then, you may want to keep it movin’...ahem, I meant..this may not be the linky party for you. :-)
  • What are you waiting for ladies…get to linking!
  • Most of all...have fun, meet new friends and gain new followers, and while you're at it invite others to come...the more, the merrier! Don't forget to come back(same time next week)!
  • You can grab my "Doing YOU WELL"button if you'd like. It's right there on the side(keep scrolling down, you'll see it). Paste it either in your post, on your sidebar, or wherever you put your buttons!
  • Now on to the partaaaay!
All Rights Reserved copyright© 2012-2013 Michell Pulliam “Prowess and Pearls” Devotionals by Michell Pulliam


Having a blast serving Him ! 
xoxoxo

Michell

42 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Thanks for the link party. Off to visit your other linky blogs.
    Best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angel!! So glad you linked up today...have a good one! ;-)

      Delete
  2. This week has been a good one.. My husband landed safety in Libya so we will get a paycheck at the end of next month! Three months out of work is a long time :)
    I hooked up with another blog and we are all reading "Writing to God" (which fits nicely in my prowess and pearls bag!)..
    Now that Clay is back at work I was able to get back to the gym, yay!
    I'm off to read blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa...I'm so glad your "Prowess and Pearls" bag is just the right size! Sounds like a good read! So glad your husband got to his destination safely...praying he'll return home safely as well! Thanks for dropping by and linking up Ren...have a blessed day! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Well, this week, I'm focusing on working on improving MYSELF. We have to constantly be evolving into better people, and allowing God to work in us. I'm trying to improve my organizational skills and my work ethic. If I want God to continue to bless us with clients, I have to be diligent and do my part as well. "To whom much is given, much is required."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great words Keri!! Yes, "to whom much is given, much is required"! You make mommy so proud, lol!! Sounds like you're doing YOU WELL girlie! Thanks for stopping by and linking up! Have a blessed day! XOXOXO

      Delete
  4. I've been so busy. This week I've been resting. I've fallen a little behind on reading my favorite blogs, but if I want to do me well, I gotta rest. Always love reading your posts Michell, God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes my friend!! We gotta have energy in order to be at full strength. Like you said, you can't possibly do yourself well if you're tired...love it Hope! ;-) Have a blessed day! ;-)

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for letting me join in your community!!! HOPE your day is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Debbie! My community is YOUR community...THANK YOU for joining in! Hope your day is great as well!;-))

      Delete
  6. I just found your blog hop via Pinterest. Following you via GFC and will be linking up my quiet time on a hill post....where I took advantage of some quiet time because I knew things would be hectic! Thanks for hosting such a great hop!
    Kerry from Country Living On A Hill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerry(that's my daughter's name)! So glad you found me...I will be heading over to your blog shortly! Ahhh, sounds so peaceful...quiet time on a hill...can't wait to read it! Have a wonderful day!;-)

      Delete
  7. Just getting out and enjoying the weather. Love the sunny days.

    csuhpat1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Patrick! Sounds like fun! I'm sure waiting on Daylight Savings Time, so I can enjoy the sunny days even longer, lol! Thanks for linking up...have a good one!!

      Delete
  8. Hi Michell, Visiting you today and thanking you for hosting the blog hop. I am meeting so many wonderful bloggers. God bless you!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Vickie...that's the plan!! You are so welcome...thanks so much for linking up! Have a wonderfully blessed day! ;-)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting, Michell! I also wanted to let you know that you're a "No Reply Blogger", so when you leave nice comments on my blog, I can't email you back. {I have to go back to your blog and leave you a message on your last post.} This is an easy fix, as you go to your Edit Profile and click the box that says Show Email, or something like that. {You can Google it, as that's what I did.} Don't worry, I was a No Reply Blogger, too, and had NO idea until a few friendly bloggers let me know. I hope this helps!

    As always, I love linking up to Doing You Well.

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith! Thanks so much for the info! I tried doing that, but Google+ doesn't have that option...I may have to revert back to the Blogger profile. ;-( Anywhoo...thanks so much for linking up today...have a blessed rest of your week! ;-)

      Delete
  10. Thanks Michell, this week I signed up to become a Independent Rep for Silpada Designs, started some affiliate marketing on my blog. Doing Me quite well this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney! Whoop whoop...yes, I'd say you're doing yourself quite well ma'am!! Thanks so much for dropping by and linking up...have a wonderful evening! ;-)

      Delete
  11. Thank you for hosting Michelle. :)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Heather...thanks for dropping by and linking up! Have a great evening! ;-)

      Delete
  12. Hi my friend! Thank you for featuring me today! It must be Joi day today..featured by two amazing ladies! I'm really grateful to have found awesome women like you Michell. Thanks so much again. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...you're welcome my friend! It's official...today IS "Joi Day", lol! I'm grateful to have found you as well! May you have a wonderful rest of your evening!;-)

      Delete
  13. It's been a very busy week and I haven't had much time to blog or check out other blogs. But I'm quite happy I was able to squeeze some time writing fiction, something I really love and I've linked it up here.

    And thanks for hosting this blog hop, Michell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne! So glad you got a chance to write...I so LOVE reading your work! Can't wait to check it out! Thanks for stopping by and linking up...have a blessed evening!;-)

      Delete
  14. Love this hop! This week, we've been traveling across the country to our new home. It's been a little exhausting but it's so great seeing new places! We're focusing on having fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rachel! I LOVE that..."we're focusing on having fun"!! Oh how I wish everyone would do that! Moving to a new house, traveling across country...sounds like you're doing YOURSELF WELL lady! Have a wonderful evening!;-)

      Delete
  15. This week, my babygirl finished her senior project..( thank you Jesus) and we are continuing to press in for our break through!!!

    Love this blog hop!!! :))

    Blessings to you my sweet friend!!!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew...I know you all are GLAD! As far as that breakthrough is concerned...it's coming in Jesus' name my friend! Thanks for stopping by and linking up lady...have a fabulous day! XOXO

      Delete
  16. Hi Michell,
    Such a lovely hop!
    Stopping by to say hi and to thank you for linking up at the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. I'm following via GFC and G+ (Twitter, Pinterest & Networked Blogs).
    Have a lovely weekend!
    With Smiles,
    Angie at http://snackcupsandsmiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie!Thank you so much! Awww...you beat me to the punch, lol! Thanks so much for dropping by and linking up! I'm headed back to your blog to return the favor! May you have a lovely weekend as well! :-)

      Delete
  17. Found, subscribing and following your blog from the Lots of Love Weekend Link Up. I've enjoyed reading your uplifting comments on a couple of different blogs. My husband is out of town for a couple of weeks and I am home alone with 3 children, 7 dogs and 3 cats, so I'm a little frazzled. but coming here is like a shot of Sisterhood Vitamin. :O) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LuAnn! So glad you found me and so glad I could be the source of Sisterhood Vitamin for you, lol! Looking forward to getting to know you! May you have a blessed evening and wonderful weekend! ;-)

      Delete
  18. What a unique concept. Now, to figure out what the heck I'm doing well? I feel like I'm on autopilot most of the time. I've been putting in a lot of efforts this week to get exposure for my blog and my Arbonne business, so I guess that counts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bekah!! Yes, I'd say getting exposure to your blog and business qualifies for doing you well! ;-) Wishing you much success with both of them! Hope you can join in on the link up next week! The ladies who join in and link up are AMAZING and have proven to be a great support system in the bloggersphere! Have a blessed weekend! ;-)

      Delete
  19. I am still finishing up Linking with my Ladies from yesterday. I am joining your Doing Well Link. I followed you. It may take me a few days to get to all the links but I will make it.

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty! So glad you joined in and linked up! Thanks so much for the follow...headed over to your blog in a few! May you have a wonderful weekend! ;-)

      Delete
  20. Love this blog! I will try to link up next week.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Karen! Thanks so much for dropping by...would LOVE for you to join us next week! Have a wonderful weekend!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't generally participate in link ups because I stink at returning visits. My post this week does actually fit into this category, even though I wouldn't have thought of it that way without seeing your post. My post is about asking for help when I need it, practicing self-care. Thanks for giving me a new way to see it.

    Happy Sharefest. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lol Robin! That's a good one...I also have a hard time asking for help(must be a female thing), lol. ;-) Thanks for stopping by and Happy Sharefest to you too! May you have a lovely weekend also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by...I really appreciate it! Please check back for a response to your comment, as I post all responses to comments here on the blog, not via email. Please note, as this is a Christian blog...any comment that contains offensive and/or inappropriate language will be sent to the authorities...NAH, but seriously though, they WILL BE deleted. :-) Have a great day...I call you blessed! ;-)