Doing YOU WELL Wednesday Link-up
Hi ladies! I’m so excited to announce our new Linky Party…Doing YOU WELL Wednesday! Whoop whoop! You share with us what you’re doing this week that leads you to DOING YOU WELL, and you don’t have to be a blogger to participate. It can be anything…from making a career change, to stepping up your walk with Christ, trying something new, changing your eating habits, asserting yourself…ANYTHING; no matter how big or small, as long as it’s
leading you towards…DOING YOU WELL! We as women have gone most of our lives doing others well, but when it comes to doing ourselves well…we must admit, we have fallen short. Who knows, you may have something that will inspire one of the other readers…and besides, we can all use some encouragement! As you can probably tell, this isn’t your normal linky-party. My goal is to create a community where we actually get to know one another and each other's blogs by connecting here on this link-up…where you’re not just a linked up post(if you get my drift). Instead of co-hosts, I'll pick a lady or two each week to highlight. For all my sisters who don't have blogs, please leave your comment, so we can get to know you too! If you have a website or fan page, you can include the links to those in your comment. If you don’t have anything to share, you can still link up(I highly consider you say something though, so we can get to know you, that's the point, right).;-) You may still want to view some of the comments posted, as I'm sure they will inspire you! Here are the rules:
- Follow the host(that would be me) via GFC(Google Friends Connect) and if you’d like, you can follow me via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or email. Make sure to let me know you’re following when you leave a comment so I can return the favor.
- Leave your comment on what you’re doing well this week. If you’re a blogger, link up your post so others can visit and follow you. Go visit other blogs and comment/follow. Try to visit as many as you can each week. Remember, we're creating a community.
- Please play fair(as I’ve seen so many bloggers in link-ups NOT do). If someone comments on and follows your blog…PLEASE return the favor! Remember, we're creating a community. Don't forget to let them know how you found them.
- As I’ve stated, my goal is to create a community *I'm not trying to be redundant here*,
where we come together to make new friends, connect with one another AND support each other's blogs. My goal is that you all get to know one another and your blogs, that's one of the reasons why we blog, right? If
your goal is to get followers for the sake of just getting followers…then,
you may want to keep it movin’...ahem, I meant..this may not be the link-up party for you. :-)
- What are you waiting for ladies…get to linking!
- Most of all...have fun, meet new friends and gain new followers, and while you're at it invite others to come!
- Oops, I almost forgot…you can grab my button if you'd like. It's right there on the side(keep scrolling down, you'll see it). Paste it either in your post, on your sidebar, or wherever you put your buttons!
All Rights Reserved copyright© 2012-2013 Michell Pulliam “Prowess and Pearls” Devotionals by Michell Pulliam
Having a blast serving Him !