Doing YOU WELL Wednesday #11

Hola hola hola!! Hope everyone is enjoying their day! I know I am! Please don't count it against me if I don't respond to your comments immediately, as I am spending some time with my babies in sunny partly cloudy Myrtle Beach, SC...enjoying the beauty of one of God's magnificent creations...the Atlantic Ocean! You know I love socializing with my blogging buddies, so I'll be hangin' with y'all as soon as I get back! For all of you who are new to the link up...all you do is share with us what you're DOING WELL this week! It can be ANYTHING(something you're doing personally, a project you're working on, etc.), no matter how big or small. Because we do so much for others, we sometimes find it hard to
celebrate ourselves! That's where this link-up comes in. I wanted to create a space where you could drop by each week and be celebrated and encouraged! Who knows, you may have something that will inspire one of the other readers…and besides, we can all use some encouragement, right?!!

Each week I'll feature one of our fabulous participants! This week my featured blogger is the lovely MICHELLE who blogs over at "Divas With a Purpose". Found out she lives in my city...how cool is that! :-D Please stop by and show her some lovin'! 
 

I guess you've figured by now...this isn’t your normal linky-party. My goal is to create a community where we actually get to know one another and each other's blogs, by connecting here on this link-up...where you’re not just a linked up post(if you  get my drift). For all my sisters who don't have blogs, please leave your comment so we can get to know you too! If you have a fanpage or website, please leave the link for them in the comment section.  Here are the rules:
  • If you follow me or any of the participants via GFC(Google Friend Connect), Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Bloglovin' or RSS feed, please make sure to leave in your comment how you're following, so we can return the favor.
  • If you’re a blogger, link up your blog(s)*any post you'd like*, so others can visit and follow you. Leave your comment on what you're doing well this week. Go visit other blogs and comment/follow. Try to visit as many as you can each week. Remember, we're creating a community here.
  • Please play fair (as I’ve seen so many bloggers in link-ups NOT do). If someone comments on/follows your blog…PLEASE return the favor! Remember, we're creating a community. Don't forget to let them know you're dropping by from the "Doing YOU WELL" link-up.
  • As I’ve stated, my goal is to create a community (I'm not trying to be redundant) where we come together to make new friends, connect with one another AND support each other's blogs...that's one of the reasons we blog, right? If your goal is to get followers for the sake of just getting followers…then, you may want to keep it movin’...ahem…this may not be the linky party for you. :-)
  • What are you waiting for ladies…get to linking!
  • Most of all...have fun, meet new friends and gain new followers, and while you're at it invite others to come...the more, the merrier! Don't forget to come back(same time next week)!
  • You're welcomed to grab my "Doing YOU WELL"button if you'd like. It's right there on the side(keep scrolling down, you'll see it). Paste it either in your post, on your sidebar, or wherever you put your buttons for link-ups!
  • Now on to the partaaaay!                                                             
All Rights Reserved copyright© 2012-2013 Michell Pulliam “Prowess and Pearls” Devotionals by Michell Pulliam


Having a blast serving Him !
Xoxoxo
Michell

46 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! This week I'm trying to stay on track with my eating, continue reading my Bible each day, and organize the house. That's doing myself well, I'd say!

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Meredith! Yep, I'd say you're doing yourself well missy!! :D Thanks so much for dropping by and linking up...have a blessed weekend my friend!

      Delete
  2. You so made my morning! I woke up with some issues heavy on my mind and heart - after prayer and meditation I went into my regular "blogger" routine before the house started hustling and bustling and this is the first site I came to :) This week I'm working on "relaxing, relating, and releasing" - standing up for myself and values even when it may not be the popular thing to do at the time. I'm learning that when I compromise who I am and what I believe that I'm compromising the passion and vision that God gave to me. Have a fantastic day everyone and I'll be popping in throughout the day to visit those who link up!

    Blessings to you all!!!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...Michelle, I'm so blessed you were encouraged!:D God knows, doesn't He? Every time I hear "relaxing, relating and releasing", I think of Whitley from "A Different World", lol! That's a good one Michelle, doing otherwise will cause you unwanted stress! Kudos to you for NOT compromising...have a blessed weekend!

      Delete
  3. Good Morning! I've linked up as usual and will check out the feature later this afternoon. Off to the gym as usual to DYWW:) Thanks for hosting your fabulous linky party. I look forward to it weekly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joi! Aww...thank you lady! If it has ANYTHING to do with you and fitness it's definitely going down as DYWW Joi, lol! Thanks for linking up...have a blessed weekend! :D

      Delete
  4. Good morning Michelle, Thank you for hosting again! This week, I been painting and visit Inner Harbor over the weekend. Blessing to you my friend~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara! You're welcome! Painting...something I so wished I could do! Have fun this weekend! Blessings to you also! Thanks so much for dropping by and linking up!

      Delete
  5. Good Morning Michell! Happy Wednesday to you and thank you for another awesome linkup!!
    This week I am preparing to fully come into my Church. This has been a long but awesome road for me. I am going forward with an open heart and all my trust in Jesus... lots of prayers, too!!!
    I hope you are having a beautiful week at the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome Nichole, so happy for you my friend!! There's nothing like fully trusting Jesus with your whole heart! So proud of you!

      I did have an awesome time, so awesome in fact...I think I'll blog about it Monday, hahahaa! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hostessing, I'm enjoying meeting other bloggers who are new to me! Hugs ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! I'm so glad you're getting to meet new blogging friends! Thanks for linking up...have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  7. Thanks Michell! The posts are looking great so far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bekah...great! Thanks so much for dropping by and linking up...have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  8. Hey Michelle! Glad to see you are doing well. I wish I could be on the beach with you guys. I'm going to try and link up with you today....(I've missed out a lot in the last few weeks), but I'm still here and I'm still loving your posts. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Cindy...I've missed you! Thanks so much...we had a blast! May you have an awesome weekend my friend! :D

      Delete
  9. Hope you're having a great time in Myrtle Beach!! This week I'm working on trusting in God's timing and handing over control. On second thought I'll probably be working on that for the rest of my life- not just this week! ;)

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather...had an awesome time, thanks! :D That's a good one Heather...I think we all will be doing the same! My husband just taught tonight how stress comes when we take things out of God's hands and try to do it ourselves...sure helped me out! Thanks for stopping by and linking up...have a blessed weekend!

      Delete
  10. Good morning everyone! This week, I'm stepping out and having a fundraiser for Autism Awareness month! I was very proactive in my daughters life and education, but I didn't share it much because it was hard at times. Let me tell ya, God makes no mistakes and she has become a beautiful young woman that I'm so proud of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! How awesome is that Whitney! You're right, He doesn't make mistakes! What a beautiful testimony my friend! Thanks so much for dropping by and linking up...have a blessed weekend!

      Delete
  11. Stopping by to say hi, and invite you to come visit as well, thanks for hosting!! Curious Cats WW {w/Linky}
    Have a great week, Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karren! I'll head over to your blog in a few...thanks for the invite and thanks for linking up! Have an awesome weekend!

      Delete
  12. I just love this link up! So many new blogs to see :)
    This week I am learning about the big fat plank in my eye.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ren...thank you! Hahahaa...I MUST go over and read it, I already know it's going to be a good one! Thanks for dropping by and linking up my friend...have an awesome weekend!

      Delete
  13. Hi Michell - This week I am focusing on increasing my healthy eating and exercise for the spring. I have been pretty consistent with both, but feel the need to do even better. I am also committing to following and commenting on at least 5 blogs that are new to me from this link-up. Thanks so much. Gaye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gaye! Being consistent with exercising and healthy eating is SO HARD TO DO...good for you Gaye!! Connecting with new blogging friends is always a good thing! Thanks for stopping by and linking up...have an awesome weekend!

      Delete
  14. Just trying to be a better person each day. Keep my anger in check. Looking forward to having lunch with an old high school friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Patrick! Kudos to you for trying to be a better person...something we all should be striving for! It's always good getting to meet up with old friends! Thanks for dropping by and linking up...have a blessed weekend!

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Thanks Denise and thanks for dropping by and linking up...have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  16. I didnt join the blog hop but do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Inga! Thanks for dropping by...sure, headed over to your blog now! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  17. Happy Wednesday to you Michell. I look forward to visiting your featured blogger this week. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wanda! Thanks so much for dropping by and linking up! May you have a wonderful weekend my friend!

      Delete
  18. Joining the bloghop throughout the day! Have orders and must work! Working well this Wednesday. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cynthia! So sorry for not responding earlier, but your comment was in my spam section on blogger. Hope your orders were filled and then some! Have a wonderful evening...blessings to you as well! ;D

      Delete
  19. Hope you're having a wonderful vacation! Thanks for hosting & God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurie! Thanks so much...we had a wonderful trip! You're so welcome...thanks for stopping by and linking up! Have a blessed weekend my friend!!

      Delete
  20. Thanks for hosting again Michelle and enjoy your vacation with your little ones. :)) I LOVE the beach, no matter the weather. http://wonderousblunderous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! Yes the beach is always fun...even if it's a little cold! :D We had an awesome time! Thanks so much for dropping by and linking up...have a blessed day!

      Delete
  21. Oh Michell!!! SO bummed I missed this! Will definitely catch it next Wednesday!!! Your linkie party is getting BIG!!! Woohoo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chris!! Thanks girl!! So glad you were able to link up! I'm so excited that everyone is getting a chance to make some new friends! Thanks for linking up lady...have an awesome weekend! ;-)

      Delete
  22. So nice to meet you from SITS! It's refreshing to find a positive, upbeat blog to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynn! Thanks so much for the compliment and thanks for stopping by and linking up...have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  23. Hi there, Michell! I found you through SITS and I've linked up. I'm now following with FB, Google+ and Bloglovin. I have a very thought provoking post on Prayer, Faith and our Family Action Plan, so enjoy!

    Tina - American mom raising 4 kids in South Africa
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina! Thanks so much for dropping by, linking up and following! I'll head over to your blog now...have a blessed weekend! :-D

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping by...I really appreciate it! Please check back for a response to your comment, as I post all responses to comments here on the blog, not via email. Please note, as this is a Christian blog...any comment that contains offensive and/or inappropriate language will be sent to the authorities...NAH, but seriously though, they WILL BE deleted. :-) Have a great day...I call you blessed! ;-)