For all of you who are new to the link up...all you do is share with us what you're DOING WELL this week! It can be ANYTHING(something you're doing personally, a project you're working on, etc.), no matter how big or small. Because we do so much for others, we sometimes find it hard to
celebrate ourselves! That's where this link-up comes in. I wanted to create a space where you could drop by each week and be celebrated and encouraged! Who knows, you may have something that will inspire one of the other readers…and besides, we can all use some encouragement, right?!!
Each week I'll feature one of our fabulous participants! This week my featured blogger is the lovely NICHOLE who blogs over at "Just Some Jane". Please stop by and show her some lovin'!
I guess you've figured by now...this isn’t your normal linky-party. My goal is to create a community where we actually get to know one another and each other's blogs, by connecting here on this link-up...where you’re not just a linked up post(if you get my drift). For all my sisters who don't have blogs, please leave your comment so we can get to know you too! If you have a fanpage or website, please leave the link for them in the comment section. Here are the rules:
- If you follow me or any of the participants via GFC(Google Friend Connect), Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Bloglovin' or RSS feed, please make sure to leave in your comment how you're following, so we can return the favor.
- If you’re a blogger, link up your blog(s)*any post you'd like*, so others can visit and follow you. Leave your comment on what you're doing well this week. Go visit other blogs and comment/follow. Try to visit as many as you can each week. Remember, we're creating a community here.
- Please play fair (as I’ve seen so many bloggers in link-ups NOT do). If someone comments on/follows your blog…PLEASE return the favor! Remember, we're creating a community. Don't forget to let them know you're dropping by from the "Doing YOU WELL" link-up.
- As I’ve stated, my
goal is to create a community (I'm not trying to be redundant) where we come
together to make new friends, connect with one another AND support each
other's blogs...that's one of the reasons we blog, right? If your goal is to
get followers for the sake of just getting followers…then,
you may want to keep it movin’...ahem…this may not be the linky party for you. :-)
- What are you waiting for ladies…get to linking!
- Most of all...have fun, meet new friends and gain new followers, and while you're at it invite others to come...the more, the merrier! Don't forget to come back(same time next week)!
- You're welcomed to grab my "Doing YOU WELL"button if you'd like. It's right there on the side(keep scrolling down, you'll see it). Paste it either in your post, on your sidebar, or wherever you put your buttons for link-ups!
- Now on to the partaaaay!
Having a blast serving Him !