Doing YOU WELL Wednesday #14

encouragement link up promoting community
Hi everyone! It's Wednesday and you all know what that means!! What are you doing well...do tell! :-)

For all of you who are new to the link up...all you do is share with us what you're DOING WELL this week! It can be ANYTHING(something you're doing personally, a project you're working on, etc.), no matter how big or small. Because we do so much for others, we sometimes find it hard to


celebrate ourselves! That's where this link-up comes in. I wanted to create a space where you could drop by each week and be celebrated and encouraged! Who knows, you may have something that will inspire one of the other readers…and besides, we can all use some encouragement, right?!!
 

Each week I'll feature one of our fabulous participants! This week my featured blogger is the lovely BEKAH who blogs over at "RE-SOLVE" Please stop by and show her some lovin'!  

 

I guess you've figured by now...this isn’t your normal linky-party. My goal is to create a community where we actually get to know one another and each other's blogs, by connecting here on this link-up...where you’re not just a linked up post(if you  get my drift). For all my sisters who don't have blogs, please leave your comment so we can get to know you too! If you have a fanpage or website, please leave the link for them in the comment section.  Here are the rules:

  • If you follow me or any of the participants via GFC(Google Friend Connect), Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Bloglovin' or RSS feed, please make sure to leave in your comment how you're following, so we can return the favor.
  • If you’re a blogger, link up your blog(s)*any post you'd like*, so others can visit and follow you. Leave your comment on what you're doing well this week. Go visit other blogs and comment/follow. Try to visit as many as you can each week. Remember, we're creating a community here.
  • Please play fair (as I’ve seen so many bloggers in link-ups NOT do). If someone comments on/follows your blog…PLEASE return the favor! Remember, we're creating a community. Don't forget to let them know you're dropping by from the "Doing YOU WELL" link-up.
  • As I’ve stated, my goal is to create a community (I'm not trying to be redundant) where we come together to make new friends, connect with one another AND support each other's blogs...that's one of the reasons we blog, right? If your goal is to get followers for the sake of just getting followers…then, you may want to keep it movin’...ahem…this may not be the linky party for you. :-)
  • What are you waiting for ladies…get to linking!
  • Most of all...have fun, meet new friends and gain new followers, and while you're at it invite others to come...the more, the merrier! Don't forget to come back(same time next week)!
  • You're welcomed to grab my "Doing YOU WELL"button if you'd like. It's right there on the side(keep scrolling down, you'll see it). Paste it either in your post, on your sidebar, or wherever you put your buttons for link-ups! 
  •  Now on to the partaaay!
All Rights Reserved copyright© 2012-2013 Michell Pulliam “Prowess and Pearls” Devotionals by Michell Pulliam
Having a blast serving Him !

Xoxoxo
Michell



36 comments:

  1. I pray you are having a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise!! Thank you so much hon...I am and hope you are as well! Thanks for linking up! ;D

      Delete
  2. Blessings on your week Mitchell; I hope YOU are doing well!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise! I AM...thanks so much and thanks for linking up today...may you have a blessed week! :D

      Delete
  3. Hi my friend! I've completed my blog calendar plan (quite challenging for me) for May. It will be slightly adjusted. Now let's see how many of the post that aren't for future activities that I can get written this week. The more the merrier. That's how I'm DYWW this week. Gearing up for May,..so many fun things to do, including meeting up at BBC! Exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl!! Woohoo good for you...a blog calender(wish I could say that), lol! IKR...May IS going to be busy BUT fun for me as well...several out of town trips(one being BBC...yayy, can't wait to see you guys!!), an out of town speaking engagement, AND my 45th birthday)! Thanks for linking up Joi and don't get writer's cramp from all that blog writing this week! Have a good one darlin'!:D

      Delete
  4. This week, I'm continuing with my writing class and refocusing on my dreams! God is in control!! I'm following via Blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisi! How awesome is that...refocusing on your dreams!! May we all start doing that! Thanks for linking up...have a blessed week!

      Delete
  5. This week will be warmer, so I will be planting flowers. Thank you for hosting weekly. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara...I love Spring flowers. Can't wait to start planting mine! Thanks for stopping by and linking up!! Happy planting...have a lovely week!

      Delete
  6. Hi Michell!
    With so much happening, this week I am just trying to focus on one thing at a time. It can get a bit hairy but with patience, prayer and keeping lists I am staying one step ahead!!
    I hope you are having a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nichole! I know what you mean...I have to conquer one thing at a time before going on to the next. May you remain one step ahead! :D Thanks for linking up...have an awesome week!

      Delete
  7. I'm devising a plan to be more organized. As I become busier, things are starting to feel a bit chaotic. Just a small part or remembering to do me well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hope, that's something I have to stay on top of too! If anything around me gets unorganized...it throws everything off! When everything's back in it's place...let's just say, aaahhh, peace in the valley, lol! Thanks for dropping by and linking up Hope...have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  8. Awww thanks so much Michell! What a nice Wednesday morning surprise :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bekah...you're so welcomed lady!! Hope your day was awesome! Thanks for dropping by and linking up...have a lovely week!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the opportunity to link up, Michell. I have already visited and followed several of these great posts/bloggers and will check out more during the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gaye...you're welcomed!! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up...have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  10. Hi Michelle
    Thanks for hosting.
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michell! Thanks as always for being a lovely hostess. I hope you are having a wonderful week!! <3, Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thank you so much Emily!! I am and hope you are too! Thanks for linking up...may you have a wonderful rest of your week!

      Delete
  12. Hi Hun!! I wanted my latest post to keep resonating in me, so I have kept it up this week. God bless you Michell!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi darlin'! I must have missed that one...so busy reading your guest post, lol! Headed over now! Thanks for linking up...have a good one love!!

      Delete
  13. Thank you so much for hosting! Found this hop through Dysfunction Junctions list and think it is great. I guess this week I am working on being a better and more supportive sister (trying to at least).
    Have a wonderful Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Melanie!! I'm sure you're a GREAT sister! ;-) Thanks for linking up and following...headed over to your blog now! Have a wonderful evening! ;-D

      Delete
  14. Thanks for hosting :-) Glad to link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much for linking up...glad to have you here! Have a lovely evening!!

      Delete
  15. I am new to your blog suggested by a friend and I love community and like that you are doing this! This week realizing some things that I need to cut back in order to be plugged in to my family more:-) Have a wonderful Wednesday!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca! So glad to have you join us today...tell your friend I said thanks!! :D That's great...I can think of some things I could cut back on myself! May you have a wonderful evening!

      Delete
  16. It is a nice Wednesday as it is sunny and nice out. That is all I ask for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Patrick! Sometimes a beautiful day is all that's needed, lol! Thanks for linking up...have a wonderful rest of your week!

      Delete
  17. Such a great idea! I am now following you on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for linking up and following! May you have a lovely evening!! :-)

      Delete
  18. I found your blog on Aloha Friday and just started following on GFC. I already wrote a quick post for today, but I might have to edit it to join your linkup :)

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley!! Thanks so much for dropping by and following...will head over to your blog in a few! FYI...you can link up any post you'd like...hope you'll join us next Wednesday! May you have a blessed evening! :D

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping by...I really appreciate it! Please check back for a response to your comment, as I post all responses to comments here on the blog, not via email. Please note, as this is a Christian blog...any comment that contains offensive and/or inappropriate language will be sent to the authorities...NAH, but seriously though, they WILL BE deleted. :-) Have a great day...I call you blessed! ;-)