Doing YOU WELL Wednesday along with a "radical" sabbatical...



SURPRISE! I know you’re all looking for the “Doing YOU WELL Wednesday” link-up. I do apologize, but for the next two weeks my family and I will be up to our ears in “busyness”. It’s ALL awesome, but nonetheless time consuming! I’ll be sure to fill you all in when I get back! So, with that being said, I’m taking a two week break from my blog, and “DYWW” will resume on, Wednesday, July 10th. Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to send out my usual email reminding you of when I’ll restart. 



In the meantime, if you haven’t done so already, feel free to peruse my blog(pre-January/2013) and take a look at some of my old stuff. Be sure to stop by last week’s “Michell’s Weekly Pearl”,  HERE, and chime in with your thoughts. I’ll definitely miss you guys!!!  Hey, if you're really gonna miss me...you can catch up with me on Instagram. Even though we won't be linking up for the next two weeks, I ask that you STILL go visit some of the blogs that link up here and give them some encouragement and love! Praying that you and your families have a happy and safe July 4th holiday!! While I’m away, don’t forget to…DO YOU WELL! LOVE Y'ALL!!


17 comments:

  1. I already miss the link-up! May God continue to bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great break! Blessings :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy your time away Michell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time with your family!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time away! Many blessings and much joy to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun!!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! I will surely MISS YOU!!!! I need to take some time too... hope to some time this summer. :) Enjoy your family, dear friend!!! Have a BLESSED vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful idea. I do that too. Life isn't about blogging - it is to live.
    Blessings for your time,
    Janis www.janiscox.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy! Now I've got an extra week to visit the blogs I missed from last week - looking at the positive here :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had lot`s of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How you crazy bless so many ... thanks bunches for splashing around with us at momma notes. Lacing up for the race ... hope you'll join us in cheering other moms on.

    http://www.justsarahdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read your post last Wednesday and didn't get a chance to comment. I am so feeling that picture. I hope you actually get a chance to rest and rejuvenate. Enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by...I really appreciate it! Please check back for a response to your comment, as I post all responses to comments here on the blog, not via email. Please note, as this is a Christian blog...any comment that contains offensive and/or inappropriate language will be sent to the authorities...NAH, but seriously though, they WILL BE deleted. :-) Have a great day...I call you blessed! ;-)