Doing YOU WELL Wednesday #34

an encouragement link up promoting community
Hey there everyone! Hope this Wednesday is finding you doing well! I'm "doing well" this week because this Friday, I'm hosting my "Prowess and Pearls" women's meeting at our church...so excited!!! We always have an awesome time...those ladies are a riot! (I'll be sure to post some pics) So, with that being said...I won't be able to party with you guys until this weekend! :-( Hey, but I know y'all will hold down the fort for me...right!? ;-)

Because this linky-party is ALL ABOUT YOU(my lovely readers), as promised, I will be showcasing two bloggers every week. This week I'd like to introduce you all to HOPE -or Dr. Hope- who blogs over at "Defining Hope", where she shows off her running and chiropractic "prowess"! And the lovely CHRIS, who blogs over at "The Mom Cafe", where she shows off her poetic and writing "prowess"!  I've really gotten a chance to know these wonderful ladies and am honored to call them my blogging friends! Head over to their blogs and follow them if you like them(which I know you will). 

Okay now get to linkin'. Drop me a line in the comment section, telling us what you're doing well, drop by some of the blogs in the link-up, show them some love and encouragement and if you like them why not follow them, last, but NOT least, let them know you're dropping by from "DYWW"!! Because I'll be tied up for the next few days, "Michell's Weekly Pearl" will resume next Friday! Until next time...I call you blessed!!








*Enter your email below to receive notifications of new post*
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


24 comments:

  1. Michell -
    Loved meeting your friends that you introduced this week! Always fun to meet & read new bloggers. Thanks for doing the link up each week!
    Have a great Wed.,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joanne! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up...hope you had a great week!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the link-up! My gratitude post from last week focuses on this weekly topic - remembering to take the time to be thankful for yourself and all you have to offer. Lately, I've been a slight rut and these weekly reminders are definitely a blessing.
    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Michelle! I know what you mean about that rut girl! And yes, one way to get out of it is to remember and be grateful for all we have! Thanks for linking up...hope you had a wonderful week! Hate I couldn't make it out to the expo...last Saturday was the LONGEST day ever, lol!

      Delete
  3. Have a wonderful meeting this Friday Michell! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy! Thank you my friend...it was awesome! Thanks for stopping by, I did...hope you had a wonderful week as well!

      Delete
  4. Thanks a lot for he party Michell, have a super blessed day!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ugochi!! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up my friend...hope you had a wonderful week!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting this party Michell!

    Have a Sweet Day!
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! You're so welcome...thanks for linking up! Hope you had a SWEET week! :-)

      Delete
  6. Hi Michell, Wishing you well this week. Stop by and share your blog
    Oh My Heartsie Girl
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  7. What am I doing well? Hmmmm. I took last Friday off. It was rainy -- the perfect day to read and watch a little HGTV. Rest is good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Michell!!!! You are just so FREAKING awesome!!! (lol) Thank you thank you thank you....

    I absolutely LOVE this link up. Beautiful bloggers come here always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great features for this week! Those ladies are both AWESOME! Thanks for continuing to host the fabulous themed linky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michell , thanks for hosting another great party. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful meeting, thanks for hosting & God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Michell. Your posts always make me smile. I need to get by here more often during the week. I'm doing well because my husband is home! I'm also excitedly preparing for us to speak to the youth group at our church on Sunday about courage. Thanks for your heart friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for always giving me something to look forward,

    Been a struggle lately but things are getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you so much for the party...
    Have a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Michell - Thanks for the link-up! I am now "officially" your newest follower! So looking forward to connecting more! Hope to see you Tuesdays at my Linky, UNITE at www.richfaithrising.blogspot.com. Blessings, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Michell! Enjoy your talk with all your fun ladies! Looking forward to your pictures :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hate I missed this link-up, but I hope to be here and participate next week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad your meeting at the church went well! Love the business cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by...I really appreciate it! Please check back for a response to your comment, as I post all responses to comments here on the blog, not via email. Please note, as this is a Christian blog...any comment that contains offensive and/or inappropriate language will be sent to the authorities...NAH, but seriously though, they WILL BE deleted. :-) Have a great day...I call you blessed! ;-)